Tuesday, March 6, 2012

You're in My Thoughts

I saw this card on another website, but I failed to keep a copy of the link.  So to whomever designed this card, I give you full credit.  I just don't know who you are.

I love this card!  I have used this basic format to make multiple cards for multiple purposes.  I've turned it into an anniversary card, a wedding card, and even a Christmas card.  It is quite versatile. 

Embossing the flowers by running them through the big shot is what really adds the finishing touch.  I hope you like it!

The following Stampin' Up! products were used to make this card.

Stamp SetsWord Play

Paper
Certainly Celery - 8-1/2"x5-1/2", folded in half for base of card, + scraps
Whisper White - 5-1/4"x4"
Baja Breeze - scraps

Inks
Baja Breeze

Punches
5-Petal Flower
Bird Punch
Brad Punch

Tools
Big Shot
Big Shot platform
Big Shot cutting pads
Perfect Polka Dots - embossing folder
Framed Tulips - embossing folder
flower brads - subtles, certainly celery
glue dots
2-way glue pen
snail adhesive


If you would like to order any of these products, please visit my Stampin' Up! website.                           http://www.marcibray.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment