Friday, March 30, 2012

Build A Blossom

I love this card!  I think I say that about most of the pictures I post, but I wouldn't want to show you one I don't love!

This stamp set - Build a Blossom, along with its coordinating punch - Blossoms Petal Builder, were introduced last Spring.  They must have been a hit, because Stampin' Up! decided to put them in the 2011-2012 idea book and catalog. 

The set I used for the sentiment is no longer available, but you could easily substitute any sentiment to replace it.  May I suggest Teeny Tiny Wishes or a recent favorite My Friend.

You may have seen this card before.  I  pretty much duplicated the card that was in last year's Occasions mini-catalog.  I'm not too proud to admit that.  :) 

Still, it's cute.  It's simple.  And it's versatile.  You could make this card too!

Here's a list of the Stampin' Up! products I used.

Stamp Set
Build a Blossom

Paper
Marina Mist - 8-1/2"x5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" to form base of card
Chocolate Chip - 4"x5" or scrap big enough to cut top note
So Saffron - scrap (I used to strips of 2"x11" to punch 10 petals)
Old Olive - scrap

Inks
So Saffron
Old Olive

Punches
Blossoms Petal Builder
Word Window

Tools
Big Shot
Top Note die
paper piercer or anywhere hole punch
antique brads
crystal effects
stampin' dimensionals
snail adhesive


If you would like to order any of these products, please visit my Stampin' Up! website.                           http://www.marcibray.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment