Monday, March 12, 2012

Tea Bag Holder

I ordered the Morning Cup stamp set at the request of one of my customers.  She is a coffee addict, and wanted to do something with this set.  So we made a coffee packet holder, which came out really cute.  I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.

I was browsing the web, trying to come up with other ideas for this stamp set, when I came along this tea bag holder on Julie Davidson's blogspot.  It was simple and purposeful, so I copied the instructions and made one of my own.

I chose my colors based on the color of my tea bag, which for some reason is not included in the picture.  My apologies. 

I hope you like it.  I've included my Stampin' Up! supply list below.  Please visit Julie's website http://juliedavison.blogspot.com/2011/02/morning-cup-tea-bag-holder.html for further instructions.





Stamp Set
Morning Cup

Paper
Certainly Celery - 10-1/2"x3-1/2", scored @ 3-1/2 & 7", cut end square diagonally for base of card
Pumpkin Pie - 3"x3" and 3-1/4"x3-1/4"
Whisper White - 2-3/4"x2-3/4" and 3-1/4"x3-1/4"

Inks
Chocolate Chip
Pumpkin Pie

Markers
Certainly Celery
Pumpkin Pie

Tools
Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
stampin' dimensionals
sticky strip
snail adhesive


If you would like to order any of these products, please visit my Stampin' Up! website.                           http://www.marcibray.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment