Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Love Birds

I'm a little late getting this card posted.  Valentine's Day was over a month ago.  I finally uploaded all the pics of my recent cards to my computer.  So forgive my tardiness. 

I had a recent demonstration where I used the bird builder punch for our make-n-take.  When we finished our project, I made this card, also using the bird punch, to show the ladies another example.  It was the week before Valentine's, hence the "happy valentine's day" sentiment.  However, you could swap that sentiment out with another one from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set to make this a wedding card, or an anniversary card.  You could even make it a "love you" card, using the Short & Sweet stamp set.

This card seems to be a favorite among my customers.  So I thought I would share it with you.  I've listed all the Stampin' Up! products used to create this project below.

Stamp SetBaroque Motifs
Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper
Basic Black - 8-1/2"x5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" to form base of card
Real Red - 5-1/4"x 4" + scrap
Whisper White - 5"x3-3/4" + scrap
Old Olive - scrap

Inks
Basic Black
Old Olive

Punches
Bird Builder
Word Window

Tools
stampin' dimensionals
2-way glue pen
snail adhesive


If you would like to order any of these products, please visit my Stampin' Up! website.                           http://www.marcibray.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment