Friday, July 20, 2012

Circle Circus

     I have so much fun using the Circle Circus stamp set.
     My favorite use for it is to design paper.  Many times I do not have a paper that coordinates with the colors I want to use.  However, because I have this stamp set, that doesn't have to keep me from creating a eye-pleasing card.
     As you can see in this picture, it makes a very nice background for a masculine birthday card.
     I've listed the Stampin' Up! products used to create this card.



Stamp Set
Circle Circus
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper
Chocolate Chip 
     5-1/2" x 8-1/2" - scored halfway to create base of card, + scrap
Wild Wasabi 
     5-1/4" x 3", + scrap
Whisper White  
     5" x 2-3/4", + scrap
Pacific Point
     5-1/2" x 3/4", + scrap 

Ink
Wild Wasabi
Pacific Point
Chocolate Chip
Punches
1-3/4" scalloped circle
1-1/4" circle
1" circle
word window
modern label
Tools
SNAIL adhesive
Stampin' Dimensionals
If you would like to order any of these products, please visit my Stampin' Up! website.                           http://www.marcibray.stampinup.net/



Here are a few other cards I've made using the Circle Circus stamp set.  If you'd like a list of materials used, please email me at BRAYpartyof4@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment